Tuesday 1 September 2015

Bed Head JOYRIDE Launch Review!

Hello My Lovelies

When the lovely lot at Bed Head contacted me and said they had a world first for hair in the shape of a Powder Primer Balm I knew I had to try it. 




JOYRIDE is an invisible powder that primes the hair by adding texture and grip thus making hair styling and hold easy!

It prevents first day fluffiness also de-frizzes and smooths both things my naturally curly hair suffers from. The balm has a beautiful fruity scent and applied easily to my fresh from the shower damp hair. I used a small amount (you don't want to overdo it!) through the mid lengths of my hair and then styled like I normally would- basically a quick whoosh with the hair dryer. 
I noticed straight away that my hair felt lovely and soft and had high shine. I then wanted to test it against my hair tongs and set about curling my hair, I found my hair was more manageable and less frizzy so I was able to finish up in record time.

JOYRIDE's ground making formula which includes platinum charged and custom engineered elastomer molecules and used by TIGI's European Creative Director Akis Bodi- apparently this is the only product he has in his kit bag other than scissors so surely that means I need one of these in my own stash right?!

Make sure you pick yours up from today!

Have you tried any products from Bed Head and which are your favourites? Let me know in the comments!


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        x


*Bed Head sent me a sample for this review.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83