Wednesday 14 October 2015

#BEYOU Campaign!

Hello My Lovelies

When I recently heard about the Treaclemoon #BEYOU campaign I knew I had to share it all with you and so that you too could get involved!


Treaclemoon are the official charity sponsors for BulliesOut a charity that supports pretty much everybody to stamp out bullying and to help those affected by it!
This campaign specifically is about celebrating each and everyone of us as individuals! Shouting from the roof tops what makes you who you are and why!

So... I'm Tori I love to travel, blog and I'm left handed!!

It's so easy to be apart of this fabulous campaign, it can be as easy as buying some of the #BEYOU merchandise that includes one of these super snazzy wrist bands! http://www.treaclemoon.net/beyoushop/
or you could encourage your friends and family to embrace #BEYOU. You could also run your own fundraising event maybe a cake sale (yum!) for the charity.

Make sure you check out the BulliesOut website at https://bulliesout.com/ for lots of information about them and many other ways you can help and raise awareness. Don't forget to use the hash tag #BEYOU on all social media!

Let me know if you do anything to support this amazing charity!


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83