Monday 5 October 2015

Harvester Windhover Manor Review

Hello My Lovelies

If you're looking for some where to eat in Southampton that serves fresh, scrumptious value meals for all the family than the Harvester- Windhover Manor is the place to go!
My sister and I were invited along to try out the menu upon arrival our attentive host Katie explained how the menu worked and wow were we spoilt for choice! With such a huge choice it took us quite some time to choose what to have. 
Katie brought us out our chosen drinks from the extensive menu whilst we carried on perusing all the different meals- I had an apple juice and my sister a very berried juice drink.

We started with the salad cart which comes free with any main meal and you can return to have as much as you like. All looked really fresh and was constantly refilled when it became low on yummy food.

I also picked up the lovely rolls to eat alongside the salad. I could of also of chosen a sauce from the large range which are also all seasonal but chose to have a plain salad.

For mains my sister chose the salmon and green beans unfortunately they didn't have mixed vegetables so she went for some baby potatoes.
I picked the scampi, chips and peas I have to say that the scampi was probably the best I've ever had!




It was a Saturday night when we visited so it was super busy I could tell that this was a really popular restaurant, the staff including the manager Paul how were all absolutely fab and consistently asking all of the customers if they had everything they needed and were comfortable. 
The meals were extremely filling; we obviously didn't fast enough before the visit, however I was able to fit in an amazing desert the Cookie Dough, Caramel & Chocolate Fudge Brownie Stack, I was so excited that I forgot to take a pic until I almost finished it, whoops! But trust me it looked and tasted like no other dessert!
I would visit this Harvester again in a heart beat and with their new menu coming next week it might be sooner rather than later!

Have you visited a http://www.harvester.co.uk/ restaurant recently, what do you think of all the food choices? Let me know in the comments. Also check out this YouTube video so that you can create your own Harvester inspired food at home! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjS-NX-FjRE 

Till next time,
                   Tori.


*I was kindly invited to the Harvester-Windhover Manor for a complimentary meal, how ever as always all views and thoughts are entirely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83