Thursday 12 November 2015

Christmas Wish List 2015!


Hello My Lovelies

Christmas is fast approaching so I thought it was about time I did my annual Christmas wish list. If I find even one of these things under the tree this year I would be extremely happy and grateful! I may even treat myself to one of the items when I visit London in December!








Christmas


I would adore a black leather backpack like this one from Whistles it's big enough for all of the essentials but not too big that it would hurt your shoulders.

I've had my eye on these Frends headphones for ages, I absolutely hate the iPhone ear buds as they hurt my ears but I think these ones would be great!

Next up would be any of the Benefit Christmas sets, last year I missed out on them but I want to make it my mission to get at least one this festive season.

The last two items on my wish list are from Charlotte Tilbury, I currently only own one piece from her amazing range and I would love to expand it to include the Magic foundation and the Very Victoria lipstick.

Have you thought about what you might like under the tree this year- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

1 comment :

  1. I would be happy with anyone of them. Lovely wish list
    Carrieanne xx
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83