Monday 2 November 2015

Halloween 2015!

Hello My Lovelies

Saturday was the 31st October commonly known to all as Halloween. This year I was invited along to my friend's 30th birthday Halloween fancy dress party. I'm not a huge fan of fancy dress, I'm not sure why maybe it's because I don't want to look silly or I don't want to spend a fortune but on this occasion I decided to mix some things I already owned with a few new bits and pieces all bought from eBay and Wilko's! I felt really comfortable in my outfit and ended up dancing for hours, eating Halloween inspired food and drinks and we also played glow in the dark bowling!


This week I also made some yummy treats to share with family and friends. Spooky cupcakes and these super delicious pumpkin cookies that my two of my favourite vloggers; Bonnie Hoellein & her sister Ellie Mecham have both made! You can see Ellie make them on her channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emLV9ToLuBo


I hope you all had a fab day! What did you get up to on Halloween, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83