Monday 30 November 2015

Product of the Month...November!

Hello My Lovelies

My favourite product of November is one I've been using since the summer and one I've wanted to share with you for a while. The item is..... bareMinerals Complexion Rescue!

This makeup staple is a creamy gel that I find is easy to apply with both fingers and foundation brush- a pea sized amount covers my whole face and gives a light coverage but can be easily built up to a medium coverage. 
During the summer I hated having too much foundation on my face so this was a great in betweener as it feels more like a tinted moisturiser and doesn't feel like you are wearing any makeup at all but still covers any blemishes.
I picked my tube up from feel unique and used one of their many discount codes to get this for a super reasonable £18.00
I had never tried any products from bareMinerals before but this had been such a go to product for many months that I feel I may need to scope out my nearest counter and try out some more!

Have you got any recommendations for me from bareMinerals? Have you tried the Complexion Rescue- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


1 comment :

  1. I haven't tried any bare mineral products but want to (Which is why I am searching for reviews and came across this post), I like the sound of this product!

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83