Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas/Winter Haul 2015!

Hello My Lovelies

For the past few weeks when I've hit the shops I've picked up a few Christmas/Winter items and I wanted for you all to see them. Hopefully they are all still available and you too might be able lay your hands on them.

Firstly Matalan this year have out down themselves with such a beautiful and festive Christmas department. As soon as I saw all of their items on the shelves I found it hard to resist buying one of everything.
I saw this bauble and loved it a few members of my family have said it looks like an onion but I can't wait to hang it on my tree! I also picked up some of these bauble place card holders which will make a fab addition to our table this Christmas Day.
Every year I've been wanting to purchase a brushed cotton bed set and again Matalan didn't let me down with this deer/stag quilt and snowman mug- it's so soft and has been keeping me warm for a few nights already.

Next up is the hotly anticipated Benefit Christmas sets. Every year I don't get around to buying one and then hope it might make my basket in sales but I'm never lucky enough. So this year I grabbed one and I'm extremely happy that I have. I actually only have Hoola so I knew this set would allow me to try trial the powders before splurging on the full sizes.


I was about to go to the Sephora website and make my first order for a Becca opal highlighter set, Glow on the Go and then I noticed that Cult Beauty were selling it for the same price so I made sure I got my order in ASAP as I didn't want to miss out.
I've been trying to get my hands on the Becca opal highlighter for months and it was always sold out so this set is the best of both worlds as it includes a small travel size of the pressed powder and a small liquid version to. Keep an eye out for a future blog post all about this set! 
I still have a few things that I would like to pick up this winter so I'm sure you will see them in future posts.
Have you been shopping recently? I would love to see your hauls so make sure you share your link in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X








1 comment :

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83