Thursday 10 December 2015

Liz Earle Empties

Hello My Lovelies

I was going through my empties and preparing them for a blog post when I realised how many products I had from Liz Earle used up so I thought I would show them to you all in a separate post....

Liz Earle has to be one of my favourite brands for skin care but recently I was sent one of their candles and I have not stopped burning it since it arrived! I will definitely will be repurchasing and also trying some of the new scents.

As a long time fan of all Liz Earle products it wouldn't be an empties without the legendary Cleanse and Polish a super soft cleanser that always removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin clear and blemish free. This is the only cleanser I use now as I can always rely on it to do the job!

The Daily Eye Repair cream is a fab eye cream and lasts a life time, my small tube used once a day has been going on and on and on which makes it super affordable!

I love using the Deep Cleansing Mask when my skin is having the occasional breakout this small travel size is great to have in my drawer or to throw in my bag when away.

The Brightening Treatment Mask is another favourite and one I use when I want to have a pamper evening, I throw a layer of this creamy mask on my face and once its removed my skin is revitalised and glowing!

What are your favourite Liz Earle products, make sure you share them with me in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83