Thursday 3 December 2015

What's in my bag-Winter 2015 edition!

Hello My Lovelies

Last month I treated myself to a new bag after having my eye on a Whistles one which was a bit pricey, I then saw this in TK Maxx which was just as beautiful. A black soft leather back pack and a steal at £35.00!

In my bag this time I have my beloved Mulberry purse and I think has been in my last few what's in my bag posts, three years on and its still going strong! I also have my holy grail lip product Vaseline.


I also have a my Cath Kidston pouch that my sister bought for me and holds all of my medical essentials; paracetamol, Imodium, indigestion pills and plasters.


Since the introduction of the 5p bag charge at most shops I've started to throw a tote in the bottom of my bag- I actually keep forgetting when I get to the till I need to use, I guess it will take some getting use to.

Also thrown inside is my go to lipstick of choice Mac Plumful, current book 'Only Ever Yours', a pen and finally my Treaclemoon #beyou band supporting BulliesOut. 



What have you got in your bags I would love to know!


Till next time,
                      Tori
                            X






No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83