Friday 22 January 2016

Cetaphil- First impressions!

Hello My Lovelies

I bought this a few months ago and it's just been sitting in my stash drawer waiting to be used. I decided to have a little break from my holy grail cleanser Liz Earle and give Cetaphil ago and see if it measures up!
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a creamy gentle cleanser brilliant for those whose skin is sensitive to most other products. When I used it for the first time it was so easy to use a quick pump from the large bottle all over my dry face and then then rinsed it all off using my trusty muslin cloth. 

My skin felt really soft after using Cetaphil I'm not sure it took every little piece of makeup off, though it did work well on my eye makeup so a double cleanse would be needed for squeaky clean skin. I was a little dissapointed in how runny the consistancy is, so product could be lost if I wasn't being careful.

I do like that it's made for problematic and sensitive skin so this is a huge plus in my books as I can suffer from sensitive yet oily skin. I think this cleanser would work wonders on those with constant break outs. Another positive for me is that this cleanser is scent free (as you all know I'm not a fan of scented/fragranced products) and didn't leave my skin tight after use.

Would I give up my Liz Earle for Cetaphil is the question... and I have to say whilst it does a pretty good job it's not quite on the same level as my cleanse and polish so unfortunately it won't be a repurchase.

What cleansers have you been using recently- let me know in the comments! 

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X






4 comments :

  1. My mum swears by liz earle so not sure she would give it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nocona
      I find this a great cleanser for days when you just feel like a change from the epic Liz Earle.
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. I have dry sensitive skin so have to be careful what I use. I saw Cetaphil and was going to buy some so might have to try out. My mum loves her Liz Earle cleanse and polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim
      I also have to be super careful with what I use on my face but this was actually very kind to my skin.
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83