Monday 4 January 2016

Face of the Day- New Year Edition!

Hello My Lovelies and a Happy New Year to you all!

I absolutely loved my makeup look on New Years Eve, so here are the products that I used for your perusal! 

For my primer I'm currently trialling the Smashbox pore minimiser, I then added Nars creamy concealer and sheer glow foundation. These products combined created a really smooth flawless base and one that kept the oily skin at bay.
I then added powder from Hourglass and bronzer from my Benefit palette along with Coralista blush. I'm absolutely loving the palette and trying out some of the products I've never used before from the brand. 
I have recently purchased the Becca Champagne Pop highlighter and it's so beautiful, it adds a nice finishing touch to any makeup look. 

Also new to my collection and one that I can't stop wearing most days is the Burberry eye shadow in Pale Barley, a new No7 mascara that I received for Christmas and my holy grail Anastasia brow wiz!

Finally I used my go to going out lip product from Mac, Girl About Town- this lipstick does not budge which means you don't have to reapply, it's also a lovely pink shade.


I hope you all had a lovely New Year!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83