Tuesday 2 February 2016

A few of my favourite things-Winter 2016!

Hello My Lovelies

I wanted to share with you all a few of my favourite things that I've been using the past month or so...


A recent purchase is this cute little pink Pom Pom with eyes! I picked it up in the Marks and Spencer sale for £4 and I've added to my Chloe handbag to give it a pop of colour. It makes me smile every time I see it swinging from my bag.

My Monica Vinader bracelet hasn't come off of my wrist since I got it at the end of December- I've never been into jewellery but this little rose gold bangle has helped to change my mind.

I've been wanting to try the Clarins lip perfector for months and I'm so glad that I was able to get a pack in the sale which included this shade. It's a lovely shiny lipgloss/balm that I keep on my desk at work and apply when my lips need a little moisturising.

My Mulberry coin purse has been a fab edition to my collection and one that I've been keeping for weekend use- my older trusty Mulberry purse had been used in the week for work but this little beauty is too good for that. It's extremly roomy with space for two cards in the back pocket and inside a few more cards and cash!

What have been your recent favourite items- make sure you share them with me in the comments!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

2 comments :

  1. I love all your favourites, that pom pom is so cute x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe
      The pom pom was such an utter bargain that I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83