Monday 15 February 2016

Empties Number 11!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm back with another empties post just a mini one this time- though there are a few bits and bobs currently starting to pile up in my empties box.

This month I have an empty Body Shop's honey bronzer which I've been using every day for work for months and months- it recently gave up the ghost when the lid broke and I hit pan. This bronzer is in my repurchase list as its such a light non orangey colour and adds just the right amount of colour to my pale face.

I've decided the only dry shampoo I intend to use from now on is any of the scents from Colab. Firstly it smells great and secondly it doesn't make my hair feel extra greasy and stiff. I also love the fact that it isn't too expensive especially if you can get it on offer. Keep an eye out for an upcoming post about the most horrid dry shampoo I recently purchased.

Finally Rimmel's Lasting Finish Powder which I also hit pan on recently and I used up really quickly (so not sure its that great for value). I thought this product did an o.k job, I don't think I've found my ultimate drug store face powder as of yet so I won't be repurchasing and I would love any recommendations! 

What have you been using up recently, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                      Tori.
                            X

2 comments :

  1. I love that Body Shop Bronzer, it's such a flattering shade for paler, winter skin!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice
      You're right it is a perfect bronzer for pale skin I adore it! What are you're favourite bronzers?
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83