Thursday 25 February 2016

I'm going to Vegas & I need your advice!

Hello My Lovelies

At the end of March I'm off to Las Vegas!!! I've never been and I'm beyond excited....this is where I need your help, I need all of your advice for this epic city! 

I've booked a few things including the Grand Canyon and a couple of shows but I obviously don't want to miss out on a thing. Where are your favourite places to eat, drink and shop...What nightclubs/bars and shows should I try and see? I'm absolutely devastated that I won't have the chance to see Britney Spears as she is on holiday but I'm sure there are many are things to see and do, and if I love Las Vegas maybe I'll go back and see Britney!!

Leave all of your ideas in the comments and thanks in advance for all of your top tips!


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83