Tuesday 23 February 2016

W7 Eye Dream Shadow Cream!

Hello My Lovelies

The beautiful lot over at W7 recently sent me over one of their new releases a beautiful creamy Eye Dream eye shadow.


This eye shadow reminds me of the By Terry Ombre Blackstar but you apply it with a wand rather than a pencil/pen.


A beautiful bronze that's ridiculously easy to apply and blend, highly pigmented and lasts for hours. I fell for the hype surrounding the By Terry version and it's sat for a long time in my make up drawer hardly used- now that I have this amazing affordable one from W7 I think that's where it will stay for the forcible future.
I applied this straight to my eyelid without any primer, though I will definitely like to try it that way next time to see if it changes the consistency. The bronze shine makes for a great day time colour but I would also wear this on a night out, maybe adding a bit more mascara and some false lashes. This eyeshadow is probably one of the nicest drugstore priced products I've used for a long time!
I'll be keeping my eyes open for more colours when I go next to Peacocks or TK Maxx next! 


Have you tried any of the W7 Eye Dream colours- let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83