Wednesday 2 March 2016

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day- Charity Shop Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

I work for a charity and we currently have 10 shops that sell donated stock- recently I've been popping into the one closest to me which just so happens to be at our head office and picking up some utter bargains. This outfit isn't in its entirety bought from the charity shop but the two main pieces (well I what think are the main pieces) are and I wanted you to see that you can actually purchase some pretty decent stuff in charity shops if you have the time to rummage!

As soon as I saw the dress I knew it had to be mine, I'm a bit of a fan of wrap dresses as they really flatter my curvy shape. I also let out a little yelp when I saw that this dress only cost £3.00 and is in perfect condition and is from Phase Eight and so I knew it was going to be a well made, good quality dress. I was a little nervous about the dark grey shade as I usually go for black but I'm so glad I came out of my comfort zone and tried a new colour.

I've paired the dress with black leggings and my gorgeous sale bargain shoes from Clarks and then to finish the outfit I added my second charity shop find a vibrant red bag which just adds a lovely pop of colour to the finished look. What I love about the dress in particular is that it can be worn as seen for a day look or dressed up with heels for a special occasion.


Have you checked out any charity shops recently, did you find any great buys? Let me know in the comments your thoughts!

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                          X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83