Friday 4 March 2016

Vegas Makeup Bag!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm off to Las Vegas very soon- my first ever visit to the city and I'm super excited as I've not been to America in twelve years!! I've decided to bring all of my favourite make up items and ones that I don't have the opportunity to use as much as I do as I know I'm going to be doing a full face of make up most evenings! These are my selected items all stored in my deceptively big 'V' make up bag from Matalan.


For base I'm bringing a mini Mac Prep & Prime, Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer and my trusty Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation!

Also in my make up bag is my Hourglass powder, mini sized Benefit Hoola bronzer and Becca highlighter in Opal (Who doesn't adore mini travel sizes?!) and my Chanel blush which doesn't get used half as much now that I have one of the Benefit Christmas blush sets.

I've also thrown in a By Terry Blackstar eye shadow that I don't use all that much but want to try and use during my visit. Another eye shadow coming with me to Las Vegas is the Burberry Pale Barley which is a new addition and a mini No7 Intense Volume mascara along with my favourite brow product Anastasia Brow Wiz.

Finally I've had to really hold back on how many lip products I bring and so have chosen Mac Girl About Town as its my go to night out colour. Chanel lipstick for every day use and my favourite lip stick of the moment wood rose from Clarins which I got in a gift set in the January sales ( I think I will be buying a full size of this as I go through Duty Free.)

Have you got any holidays booked for this year, what will be in your make up bag- let me know in the comments or on Twitter @steaders83. Also do you have recommendations for me for when I visit Sephora?

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83