Monday 18 April 2016

Empties Number 12!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm back again with an empties post and surprisingly I love all of them and can't wait to repurchase them! (If I haven't already have after a sneaky trip to Boots and Superdrug!)

I've used up two body washes recently and both are just lush! I adore sweet smelling shower gels and both of these from treaclemoon and Body Shop are just that, they are also both really moisturising!

I've not used the Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo shampoo before and I have to say it was pretty impressive- the scent is fab and made my hair feel extremely soft.
For the past few months I've recently been using Neutrogena moisturiser to help combat my oily skin and this seems to be doing the trick!

What products have you used up recently- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83