Tuesday 26 April 2016

USA Bath & Body Works Haul!

Hello My Lovelies 

I have been waiting years and years to hit up Bath & Body Works so once I got to Vegas I tracked down the closest shop and proceeded to spend a good hour sniffing allllll of the candles and trying to decide how many I could buy and fit in my suitcase. The day I visited the store was having a buy one get one free on all of the large candles and I also had a 20% off voucher which made all of my purchases extremely affordable.



I love all of the coconut and vanilla scents and so I got lucky with Waikiki Beach Coconut in both the candle and body spray. I also chose to buy a Warm Vanilla Sugar body spray as my sister bought this in the States a few years ago and I vowed to buy it when I got to visit. The Iced Pear Margarita body spray and Honolulu Sun hand wash also made it into my basket and they were 3 for 2!
Finally I chose the Watermelon Lemonade candle- super sweet and perfect for the upcoming summer. 

I'm yet to use any of the items but you know that as soon as I have I will be reviewing them right here.

Have you had the great joy of shopping in Bath and Body Works, what are your favourite products?

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                       X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83