Thursday 26 May 2016

Current Favourite Concealers!

Hello My Lovelies

I love concealers I'm always on the look out for the ultimate one that will cover booth blemishes and under eye dark circles yet blend in well with my pale skin. Below are some of my current favourites...

These are all new additions to my collection but all seem to be blending well and have the lasting power of 8 hours plus and which I will be repurchasing in the future. 

1. Estée Lauder Double Wear: I had heard lots of good things about this concealer so when I was passing the counter in Boots a couple of months ago I went for it. I'm so glad I did as it covers everything I want it too and more.

2. Bourjois City Radiance: This was sold out every where on the island and even when I visited Canterbury I couldn't find one. Once I was home I ordered it online from Boots and it was on offer too. This reminds me a lot of the bareMinerals bare skin concealer which surprisingly is on this post too. It's a great drug store concealer, the only negative is the length of the wand.

3. bareMinerals Complete Coverage Serum: A serum concealer which makes a nice change and glides onto the skin with such ease its a pleasure to apply.

4. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous: I bought this when I went to Las Vegas in March and I wish I had picked up a couple of these and some more from the brand. For a drug store product it's really creamy and surprisingly non drying around my eyes.


What are your favourite concealers? Leave your recommendations below!


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83