Monday 23 May 2016

Disappointing Product Number 5-Superdrug DD Cream!

Hello My Lovelies

It's rare that I write disappointing product reviews that's because I usually love everything that I try and in the past three years of blogging this is only the fifth product I've not enjoyed using.  

I love the CC Cream from Superdrug so when I saw this new product from them and on offer I decided to give it a go. From the first application I was really disappointed it was greasy and more like a moisturiser then a thick cream that I was expecting. It gave hardly any coverage, now I wasn't expecting a full face but I was hoping for a little more- especially when the BB Cream is a medium coverage consistency.
Not only this but it didn't last long on my face, maybe a few hours before I had to reapply and when I did it was slimy on my face which I detest!


The only plus I found from this product is the colour match, I'm extremely fair skinned and this actually matched me really well and blended nicely into my skin but all the disappointing points couldn't save this from hitting the bin before I had even used it all up!

Have you tried this DD Cream from Superdrug? What are your thoughts, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                          X



2 comments :

  1. Oh no, how annoying. Superdrug are usually pretty reliable too. If you're very fair skinned, have you tried any Korean BB creams? They are usually great for paler shades, often a lot paler than UK brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne
      super disappointed by this product as like you said Superdrug are normally pretty good! I've never tried anything from Korea, do you have any recommendations?
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83