Monday 13 June 2016

12 hours in London!

Hello My Lovelies

Last Sunday I popped to London for a wander around the city. First stop of the day was a walk from Piccadilly to Primark in Oxford Street, popping into Whole Foods for a fresh juice and snacks. I don't usually go to the Oxford Street Primark as its always too busy but I was around for when the shop had just opened and I fancied a little look around.

Next it was time to hop on the tube and seek out Biscuiteers in Notting Hill for some sweet treats- it's the cutest little shop and if I had more time I would of stopped for a cup of tea!

Soon it was time to take a rest break over a Nando's salad before planning my next stop of the day to Harrods. I intended to purchase a Louis Vuitton Cles but once I had it in my hands I decided I just didn't like it enough to pay the amount they wanted and so instead I salivated over lots of others bags and made a decision on my next one!

Final stop of the day was to the London Sky Garden which has been on my bucket list for quite some time. Tickets for here are free but are booked super quickly and so a few months ago I stalked the page to get one. Stalking the page was worth it; the views from floor...were truly epic. 


After a wonderful jam packed visit we headed back to Waterloo for the train back towards the Isle.

Have you visited the Sky Garden? Do you have any recommendations for when I visit London next- let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83