Thursday 16 June 2016

Empties Number 13!

Hello My Lovelies

Welcome to another empties post as always you'll find all of the products I've recently finished off and find out which ones I'm going to repurchase or maybe I might already of...

First up are these amazing face wipes that I picked up in Las Vegas- I had run out of my usual ones so grabbed these from the brand Studio 35 Beauty at Walmart as they were cheap and cheerful. They did a really good job so instead of leaving them at the hotel when I came home I brought the remainders with me.

Next the Liz Earle Eyebright and Skin Tonic- these mini's last a life time and are great for both travel and home.

The Extraordinary Clay shampoo from L'Oreal is a fab one that makes my hair feel squeaky clean and soft after using. I've already purchased this in the larger size along side the conditioner.

Finally a mini Elemis Hydra-Boost day cream that I received I while ago with a magazine, when ever I see them I make sure I pick one up for when I go on trips away as it's so convenient to throw in my bag.

What are your recent empties- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83