Monday 27 June 2016

Liz Earle: The Island Wellness Spa Event

Hello My Lovelies

I'm a super fan of the Liz Earle products I've been using the Cleanse and Polish for many years and it's the only cleanser that I will actually use on my skin as it's so effective. Recently I saw on Twitter that Liz and her co founder Kim Buckland would be visiting my Isle (where the brand was founded) to launch their new Island Wellness Spa at The West Bay Country Club & Spa so I knew I had to be there to hear all the details of this exciting launch.

The event was held in a stunning marquee on the grounds of the West Bay and as you entered you could smell the amazing aroma of Liz Earle candles before we were warmly welcomed with champagne, elderflower water and canapés.

Before Liz and Kim took to the floor we were given the opportunity to mingle and discuss the full range of products with staff on hand to help and advise. We were also all given the opportunity to enter a competition to win lots of goodies. 
Before long Kim and Liz excitedly introduced the new Wellness Spa at The West Bay Country Club; a beautiful location to relax and enjoy a Liz Earle facial, a juice in the bistro and a swim in the pool. Liz also discussed her magazine and new book which promises to give you all the tips you need to achieve beautiful, radiant skin in 6 weeks! 

To finish we were all treated to a bag full of beautiful Liz Earle treats including the award winning Cleanse and Polish. I can't wait to book my first ever Liz Earle facial in the very near future and to share my experience with you all here on my blog.

Have you ever had a signature facial in any of the Liz Earle stores? What are your favourite products from the brand? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83