Monday 11 July 2016

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 15!

Hello My Lovelies

Recently I attended by friends baby shower and I wanted to share with you all the outfit I wore on this lovely Summer's day!

My top is a new purchase from Sainsbury's. It's a Gok Wan designed top and one I saw at full price but at £20 was a little too much for me, but it recently went down to £10 which seemed like a much more reasonable price for a t-shirt. My sunglasses are my Ray Ban Erika's that I bought last summer and that I just love!

Trousers come from Marks and Spencer's and are super comfy especially on days when its a bit warmer but you still want to wear trousers. 



My trainers are a new purchase from Superga, they are such a pretty lilac colour and just like my trousers are really comfy and easy to wear.

What are your favourite items of clothing you've bought recently, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                          X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83