Thursday 11 August 2016

Empties Number 14!

Hello My Lovelies 

I'm back with another empties post and for the most part I've loved everything that I've used read on to see what I've repurchased!

After Superdrug discontinued their spray and go style moisturiser I decided to try out this one from Vaseline- having tried Vaseline moisturisers before and not being particularly excited about them I was shocked and surprised when I actually loved their spray version. I've already repurchased this and have been using it twice a day due to being out in the sun!
Next up is a small travel size of face wipes from Burt's Bees, I picked these up in Las Vegas earlier this year and have just got round to trying them out. They were a great size for makeup removal on the go, didn't burn my skin and did a good job of removing make up. I have another packet but in a different scent that I intend to keep for my next trip away.
I adore these sweet scented body washes from Imperial Leather this bottle in the marsh mallow fragrance smelt exactly like you would expect and the bottle lasted ages how ever I don't think I would buy this again as it started to go very watery towards the end of the bottle.

Next up is my ultimate favourite range from Soap and Glory and their Sugar Crush shower jelly! The same amazing scent that you would expect from any of these products it was fun to use and made my skin smell fab- I can't wait to pick up another of these when I'm in Boots next.
As seen in my Summer beauty essentials post I've used and repurchased the Colab Active dry shampoo-perfect for me these past few weeks as I've been in the sun (it's got UV Protection) and for when I've been walking around London as it also includes pollution protection, I can't speak highly enough of this product and basically this brand!
Finally I purchased the Dove Advanced Hair Series Absolute Quench shampoo for the first time a month or so ago when I was on the look out for a new product to try and this was in Tesco on offer. I've never seen this range from Dove before but I found it really cleaned my hair and made it super shiny- it reminds me a lot of a high end shampoo but without the price tag.

What have been your empties recently? Let me know in the comments and as always Thank You for taking the time to read and comment!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83