Friday 19 August 2016

Product of the Mid Month- Nivea Q10 Plus Day Cream.

Hello My Lovelies

I'm always trying to find a moisturiser that I'm happy with. One that won't break me out or make my skin super greasy so when I saw a couple of celebrities and bloggers raving about Nivea Q10 plus anti-wrinkle pore refining day cream I knew I had to try it.

This rich moisturiser feels cooling on the skin and a small amount goes a long way- in the past with other products I've slathered on way too much but with this you literally need a pea size amount to cover your whole face. 
The scent is like most Nivea products a summery fragrance that reminds me of their sun cream.
It's a great base as it smooths pores (I have some on my nose) and contains SPF 15 so protects your skin as well as creating a flawless base for makeup!

Q10 and Creatine are naturally found in young skin but with age this decreases and the skin becomes more prone to wrinkles- this face cream contains both and if used regularly might reduce these. Whilst I don't think my wrinkles (I currently only have a couple) have become less pronounced I do think that the cream has helped to keep my mid morning shiny forehead at bay.
I've had a couple of spots since using this which I feel might be because I've changed my face cream but I'm sticking with it and hoping my skin adjusts. 
Priced at £10 it's not cheap for 50ml (I'm a budget moisturiser user) but with the amount used each time and if you can pick it up on offer in Superdrug or Boots it's worth the price tag.

Have you tried this cream from Nivea, what are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time, 
                   Tori.
                        X

1 comment :

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83