Tuesday 13 September 2016

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 17!

Hello My Lovelies

I can't actually believe this is my 17th curvy girl outfit of the day- when I posted my first outfit post I would never of thought I would get to number 17, mainly because I felt really self conscious in the early days but now with each one I create I feel so much better about the way I look. Anyway...here's my latest outfit taken in my local park when they had a Victorian Fun Fair!
My dress is one I've had for a couple of summers now and one that I picked up in Peacocks. I love that this dress is so light weight and the pattern and colour reminds me of something you would wear on safari but with Aztec elements too. As I'm a curvy girl I'm always on the look out for dresses that are at least knee length as they flatter my body shape the best and I feel that this dress does just that. 

I'm wearing here my trusty Ray Ban Aviators- such a lovely light and easy pair of sunglasses to wear and they go with most outfits. 

My bag is new to my collection and my first ever purchase from Gucci (It's a Soho Disco). It seems to be a popular bag with bloggers and I can't seem to get enough of checking it out on Instagram to see how others style their outfits with their bag. I don't tend to buy bags in light colours as I want to be able to wear them all year round so I was really reserved and bought this in the black- though the camel and pink shades are very pretty.

Finally my sandals are from Primark last summer- I love the bright colour and think it gives my outfit a pop of colour to an other wise monotone style. They are easy to wear and pretty comfortable for a cheap pair of shoes.


What have been your favourite outfits? Let me know in the comments and be sure to link your latest posts for me to check out.


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83