Tuesday 27 September 2016

What's in my Gucci Soho Disco Bag!

Hello My Lovelies 

Recently I added to my bag collection with one that I've been lusting over for months- I couldn't stop myself checking it out on Instagram and all of the lucky ladies that had already purchased it. The bag I kept swooning over is the Gucci Soho Disco and it recently became mine a couple of months ago.

I decided to buy the bag in the colour black as I knew it would be perfect for both the Summer and Winter months and one I knew I would get lots of use out of- though I was super tempted by the rose colour. The leather is super soft and buttery and I think will wear well over time. The hard wear is gold which is my favourite, it's not a brash gold colour and in some lights looks almost silver.

So what's in it you ask? Well I try not to over stuff my bags as I don't want them to bulge or become to heavy- so what I do have in it is quite minimal, however this bag can take a lot more.

Firstly I have my Cath Kidston pouch that I put any make-up I might be carrying and also tablets etc to keep it looking really neat in one place inside the bag. I also have a hair tie and some mints and my Ray Ban sunglasses.

I then throw in a book (I'm currently reading Roald Dahl's BFG- I'm re-reading all of these amazing books!) and a small shopping bag that looks like a pineapple and that can be rolled up when not in use.

Finally I have my small Mulberry purse which is actually pretty big and I can fit three cards in the back pocket, a few inside and cash!

I would love to know what you have in your bag, have you got your eye on a new bag? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83