Thursday 17 November 2016

Autumn Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day Number 20!

Hello My Lovelies

Autumn is such a vibrant month I adore the different shades of leaves and the sunsets are so dreamy. So when I was out and about recently and spotted this perfect waterfall of red leaves I knew I had to get a few shots in front of it.

I absolutely love this whole outfit it's so comfy to wear and I feel really good when I pop it on. My scarf is a gift from last Christmas but was bought from Accessorize- its a huge blanket style scarf and perfect for Autumn and Winter.   

My jacket is new to my wardrobe, I bought this recently from Matalan-its fleece lined throughout and the softest jacket that I own plus the colour is pretty darn autumnal! My bag is my most used one of the moment from Gucci and great for everyday essentials. My trousers are from Marks and Spencer and my tops are both Primark- I love layering in the colder months and this is what I've done here.

Finally my boots are also a recent addition to my collection and are a great dupe for the Chloe ones. I picked these up from Office and I literally can't stop wearing them at every opportunity.

What are your current favourite go to Autumn clothing pieces? Let me know in the comments!


Till next time,
                   Tori
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83