Thursday 10 November 2016

New In: ghd Copper Luxe Collection!

Hello My Lovelies

When I was strolling through Duty Free on my way to a few days in the sun I saw sitting on the shelf the brand new copper luxe collection from ghd that had just been released that day. It was like I was being called to the till with the box and before I knew it I had spent £165 on the beautiful straighteners, travel bag/cooling mat and two Nails Inc nail polishes.

To be fair this set was just too beautiful to leave behind and everyone knows the fab quality that you receive when you buy from ghd as they come with a two year guarantee. My last pair lasted for years always producing lovely soft sleek locks.

I also love to curl my hair regularly and whilst I'm still trying to learn not to burn my fingers when creating my curls I do find that the rounder barrel and smooth contoured plates allow you to create bouncy curls with tousled texture. 

The new straighteners from ghd feel much lighter and the extra long lead means I can move around my room freely which is a bonus! As with most products from the company they reach a heat of 185 degrees and promise 50% less hair breakage! The straighteners also come with an automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes, which is great for all those that walk away from their electricals! 

A highlight to the ghd premium set was the inclusion of my favourite nail polish brand Nails Inc and two gorgeous copper nail polishes!

This set would make the most perfect Christmas gift! Are you tempted to pick the copper ghd luxe collection up? Do you already have it?

Let me know in the comments!


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83