Tuesday 6 December 2016

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day Number 19: Gran Canaria Winter Sun Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

Back at the end of October I hopped on a plane for some Winter sun in Gran Canaria with my lovely mum. We spent the whole time laying on sun loungers chatting, drinking cocktails and reading our books which was utter bliss. We went out for dinner every night and wanted to let you see one of my outfits from our time away.
I love this jacket that my sister found for me in the Tesco sale at the end of the summer. I never thought I would like a white denim jacket but It's so easy to wear (and comfortable) especially over my new dress which I also picked up in the end of the summer sales from Joules. My sunglasses are from Ray Ban and ones that I actually then preceded to loose in the sea after having them for over 5 years.


My shoes are actually my mum's white leather sandals that she bought a couple of summer's ago in New Look and were an utter bargain in the sale for about £10.00. Finally my bag is my utter favourite and one that I bought this summer after lusting over it for months the Gucci Soho Disco.

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                          X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83