Monday 19 December 2016

H&M Eyeshadow Review!

Hello My Lovelies
I've never bought any makeup from H&M before but when I was in Southampton last on a bit of a shopping spree I swatched a couple of the eye shadows and couldn't resist bringing these two little lovelies home with me.

I have the colours 'Act Your Beige which in the pan is a creamy nude bronze colour and 'Chin Chin' is a shiny metallic gold. When swatched in the shop they were really pigmented which is why I decided to buy the two but when I got home and tried to apply them with a brush they were super weak. I much prefer to use a brush to stop fingers getting dirty and makeup every where but with these eyeshadows they definitely work better being applied with fingers.

Both worked well with a base product, I love to use the Mac paint pot in painterly and creates a smooth starting point. Both shadows cost me £5 each which isn't too expensive but not one that I would want to pay again in a rush- I would much prefer to save my cash for some more MAC ones, but for a high street alternative they are pretty good value and have a great selection of colours! Both shades especially Chin Chin are perfect colours for upcoming Christmas and New Year parties so if you're near H&M why not try them out!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83