Tuesday 3 January 2017

What I got for Christmas 2016!

Hello My Lovelies

Happy New Year! I can't believe that we are now in 2017. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. As I do every year I like to share with you all what I was so kindly gifted by friends and family, and wow was I spoilt!

My mum and dad (my mum really) knew I wanted a pair of Ugg boots and these are perfect, they have kept my toes warm all Christmas and I've not wanted to take them off!

My mum also knew that I was in desperate need of a hairdryer as mine broke ages ago and I've been using a little travel one which isn't ideal especially in winter. I'm a fan of anything from GHD so I was really happy and overwhelmed that my mum chose this one for me.

My sister bought me a candy cane mug from Starbucks a few years ago and it chipped recently so she picked me a new one that also came with some hot chocolate and coins. She also knew that I've recently got into calligraphy and bought me this amazing set along with a 2017 calendar for my work desk and the cutest little purse which I think I'm going to use for coins when I'm abroad.

From my parents and sister were knickers and socks, Yankee candle, Nails Inc nail polish, my favourite brand of hair brush in the form of a travel brush from Wet Brush. Also some chocolate pretzels (yum!!) and a goals notebook.

I have a few trips booked for this year and needed a decent size rucksack so asked if my sister could pick one for me and I also found a Hygge book under the tree from her- I literally can't wait to read it!

My friend Hayley picked these amazing thoughtful gifts for me in the form of a 'V' trinket plate, makeup bag and Nails Inc face mask ( I wasn't aware that they were now selling face masks!)

Finally my mum and dad popped under the tree some comfy clothes: a Fatface dress, USA t-shirt and the softest nightie from M&S.

I had the best Christmas spending time with my family, eating too much and watching lots of T.V. How did you spend yours? Don't forget to let me know what you got for Christmas in the comments.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X


1 comment :

  1. Oh I love chocolate covered pretzels! You have got some wonderful gifts. I love the stationery bits, I had a busy B diary last year and I loved it - I need to get another one for this year actually!

    Jenn
     Photo-Jenn-ic 

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83