Tuesday 31 January 2017

What's in my sisters make up bag?

Hello My Lovelies

Today I wanted to share with you all my sister's daily makeup bag contents- it's always fun to see what other people use and in my sisters case she loves and always has loved drugstore bits and bobs which is very different to how my makeup collection looks.

First up are two concealers one from Rimmel their Hide the Blemish which has been a firm favourite of hers for about ten years and a more recent purchase on my recommendation the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I think she likes to use a combination of the two to cover blemishes and under eyes. Another of her ultimate 'go to' products is from Avon and their CC cream pencil she also swears by the Primark one, and if you can find it in your local store is an utter bargain

Next up is the Seventeen BB Balm which she uses everyday- she's not particularly a fan of foundations so tends to use this one from Seventeen as it's light and natural looking on the skin. Miss Sporty is one of the face powders she tends to go for, though this one tends to be a little darker so perfect for the Summer months.

She finishes her daily makeup routine with an eyebrow pencil from Rimmel which I have to agree is easy to apply and shockingly for a £2.99 pencil will last a whole work day and the Natural Collection mascara. I think the whole contents of my sisters makeup bag is under £25 which is amazing when you think about it!

What's in the contents of your siblings makeup bag I would love to hear their recommendations!

Till next time,
                 Tori.
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83