Wednesday 18 January 2017

Winter Pamper Evening!

Hello My Lovelies

I adore having pamper evenings especially in the winter months- its nice to take some time out and relax especially during the depressing month of January and here's how I like to do it!

I'll start by removing my makeup and then applying a face mask (these ones are from Primark and amazing for the price) or my ultimate face mask choice is the clay mask from Superdrug. I'll then chill out on my bed with either a cup of tea or glass of wine and read my book of choice, currently it's this one by Nina LaCour and David Levithan.

Next...there's nothing better (in my opinion) than a hot shower using all of my favourite shower products some of my current choices are Soap and Glory Clean On Me and Original Source-I'll also take some time to use my BIC razor. After it's all about the luxury of moisturising (which most days I don't have the time for) and I literally adore the Palmer's Rapid Moisture as it smells delicious and is so easy to use.

I like to finish up by painting my nails with one of the many nail polishes that I have in my collection but this particular one I picked up in Las Vegas last year and is from Wet n' Wild a really natural colour perfect for work.

How do you like to spend a pamper evening in the Winter-make sure you share with me in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83