Wednesday 8 March 2017

B. Pure Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes Review!

Hello My Lovelies

It's been a while since I lasted posted and blog posts have been a bit thin on the ground recently, apologies but I've had a bit of writers block which I've encountered before but not to this extreme. I don't think I'm out of the woods yet but I do have a couple of products that I wanted to share with you. If you can just bare with me a little bit longer I promise I'll be back in full force soon!
Recently I can't get enough of the B.Pure Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes found at Superdrug.


I was kindly given some a couple of months ago for being a Superdrug reward card holder- everybody loves a freebie and I have an obsession for trying out face wipes that I couldn't resist taking them up on their offer. I'm so glad that I popped in and grabbed some because since that first packet they've fast become my favourite face wipes. Why you may ask? Well here's why....

  • They are perfect for my sensitive skin-I've tried some in the past that burn my skin these are soft, fragrance free and Dermatologically approved Hypoallergenic.


  • They aren't dry sheets of material- these wipes are lovely and damp and feel great against my skin. I'm not trying to drag makeup off of my face, its easy and smooth and even gets rid of waterproof makeup!


  •  Whilst I wouldn't recommend solely using face wipes as a daily skincare routine these wipes are perfect for a pre cleanse and would be great to throw in your bag during the summer to keep you cool or if you're a gym goer.


  • Whilst the packaging might be white so makeup stains will end up on it the lid is brilliant- no plastic seal but an actual lid that you close after use!


  • Priced at £2.99 or if you're lucky and they're on offer like they are now then they are a bargain at £1.45.


Have you tried these wipes? What are your favourite face wipes, make sure you share them with me in the comments!


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83