Friday 24 March 2017

Currently Loving Hair Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

I've recently treated myself a new pair of curling tongs after having my old pair for years. I decided to go with the GHD soft curling tong and it's pretty amazing. I'm currently using the best products to help keep my hair looking super smooth and shiny and I wanted you all to see them!

First up is the Tigi S Factor shampoo and conditioner- as you all know I love this brand anyway so it was a no brainer that it would find its way into this post. I always find that it cleans my hair perfectly and leaves it feeling so soft but without being fluffy and fly away. A small amount goes a long way, I've had these sitting in my shower for a good month or so and they are still going strong. The scent isn't over powering which is fab and the conditioner is lovely and thick but easy enough to apply and wash out.

Next is a hair oil from Josh Wood that I received in my Marks & Spencer advent calendar. I've never been a fan of oils for hair or body I hate the greasy feeling and it never seems to sink in no matter what I do, but the Josh Wood hair oil is something else! I love using a small amount from the applicator (once or twice a week) and adding it to the ends of my hair. It really helps to style my hair and is by far the only product that will make my hair feel truly healthy after use.  

Finally is my foldable travel Wet Brush that my sister bought me for Christmas and that I use most days and obviously its great for throwing in my bag when I go away as its' so small and compact. The Wet Brush is the only brand of my brush I use now- I have an original one in my drawer too. The bristles are really soft and never drag through my hair and I love that even on their travel version it has a handle, I couldn't get my head around not having one on previous branded brushes.

What are your favourite hair care products? Make sure you share them with me in the comments or tweet me @steaders83.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

*PR sample included. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83