Sunday 19 March 2017

Matalan Curvy Girl OOTD 21!

Hello My Lovelies

Just a short couple of years ago I wouldn't of worn a denim skirt not alone felt comfortable in one but jump to March 2017 after loosing some weight and I'm in that denim skirt!

My whole outfit comes from the super affordable Matalan! Matalan has always been one of my favourite shops to pick clothes up no matter what size I have or may be as they always have something that will fit my shape.

My skirt is such a great length especially for someone like me that has bigger thighs and skirts can tend to ride up. The colour is also a great darker denim which is super flattering! My top isn't one I would normally go for but when my sister picked it up I knew it would go perfectly with the skirt- I love the stripes and ruffles.
I then wore black leggings and chunky heeled boots from Sainsbury's which I seem to be wearing with everything at the moment!

Finally I added my new Ray Ban's that I picked up on holiday last October and have been sitting in my drawer patiently waiting to be worn. I love the vintage vibe style of these glasses and the colour way.

I can't wait to pop back to Matalan soon to pick up a few Spring items! Have you bought anything from Matalan recently? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @steaders83

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83