Tuesday 9 May 2017

Copenhagen Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

When I go on little trips I don't tend to go shopping but it was too tempting to not go into a few shops and pick up a few bits whilst away on my mini break.

First up was Sephora for a couple of face masks, I used these for the first time last year when I went to Las Vegas. Whilst they are a little pricey I knew I wanted some more the next time I went to a Sephora. I also grabbed some face wipes for the first time which are amazing- one side of the wipe is rough and is great for exfoliating and the other super smooth and perfect for cleansing. 

Next up I went and had a look in Victoria's Secret- a couple of years ago I would never of even looked at any of their items but now I've lost some weight I know that a lot of their clothes and in particular their underwear will now fit my curvy bottom! I couldn't resist these two pairs, I especially love the VS ones as these are my initials. I can't wait to be going to New York at the end of the year and have the chance to shop in bigger Victoria's Secret and Sephora.

Before we hopped on the plane I went into Accessorize in duty free and picked up a new sunglasses case with the cutest cactus print and some hoop earrings that I've wanted to repurchase for ages after loosing my last pair.

Finally I picked up two magnets from Copenhagen and Malmo to add to my ever growing collection. Here's to my next trip so I can add some more!

Where was the last place you visited- make sure you share with me in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83