Wednesday 14 June 2017

A day at Chelsea Flower Show!

Hello My Lovelies

A couple of weeks ago I went to my first ever Chelsea Flower Show after years of admiring on TV and social media. I went along with family members who all decided they would like to go on the last day of the show as this is when many of the plants are sold- my mum who is an avid gardener really wanted to the opportunity to buy some flowers. 
*Apologies in advance for all of the photographs but they are just too pretty not to share!  

As we were getting to London so early and spending all day looking around the gardens I booked us in to have breakfast at Bronte where I had been last Christmas and really enjoyed.
It was then time to hop on the tube and take a walk along the Kings Road (literally my favourite place in all of London!) it was a really short walk to the entrance & then it became apparent how big and busy the event really is!

If I counted them correctly I believe that there was eight show gardens; I actually expected more and for them to be all in one area, or that it would be really obvious but I found it really tricky to navigate and also to have a proper look at each one due to the sheer volume of visitors.

The artisan exhibitors were pretty amazing you could really see how much time, care and love they had given to each of their displays.




I found the amount of sellers a bit much if I'm being honest- I felt it was more about selling you stuff then actually about all of the pretty gardens you see on the TV and what I actually expected from the show. It was a real experience to go to the Chelsea Flower Show but on reflection I wish we had bought tickets for the members only day where I expect it would of been more chilled.  



Have you ever been to the Chelsea Flower Show before? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83