Monday 19 June 2017

Curvy Girl OOTD 24!

Hello My Lovelies

With the wonderful weather we've been experiencing here in the U.K it seemed silly to not get out and discover parts of my Island and obviously I couldn't resist getting a few shots even with my lily white legs out on show for the first time this year!

First stop whilst pootling along in the car I spotted this cool graffiti on the side of a house that I had to stop and have a quick pose. The dress I'm wearing is from Peacocks a couple of years ago-it's so light weight and just right for a warm day.

Next it was along to an old house, they had just had a wedding there the night before so it was lovely to see it all set up for an event. My denim jacket is a charity shop find for £3 and my sandals are my old faithful's from last summer that I picked up in Marks and Spencer and are probably the most comfortable shoes I wear when its hot.

Last stop was to the beach for ice cream and a walk along the seafront. My bag is my go to from Gucci and sunglasses are Rayban Erika's.

How did you spend the weekend? Let me know in the comments or on twitter @steaders83.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83