Tuesday 15 August 2017

Product of the month-August 2017!

Hello My Lovelies

Welcome back to another product of the month-this time it's all about a lipstick I purchased with the last of my Icelandic currency when coming through duty free back in February!

When popping through the shops at the airport I knew I wanted to use up all my currency as it was pointless trying to change it back to English pounds as the exchange rate is always so shocking. I decided to have a look at some of the different brands and decided that I didn't have a lipstick in my collection from Lancôme so that would be make a great choice. Little did I know that after spending all of my money that we would be stranded in Iceland for an extra day due to the weather and that the cash would of come in handy!

Never less it is now part of my ever growing collection and one that has become a firm favourite. When I first applied L'absolu rouge (cream formulation) in the shade Rose Nu I was a bit disappointed it was more like a lip balm with a slight colour and had a horrid after taste. I kept applying it over the coming days building up the colour, it now doesn't need much to create a lovely berry colour.

The packaging is pretty neat-clicking the bottom and the lid coming off to reveal the lipstick. priced at £25.50 they aren't cheap but make a great treat come pay day or maybe dare I say it a fab gift for a loved one this Christmas!

Have you tried any of the Lancôme lipsticks? Let me know in the comments or on my twitter @steaders83


1 comment :

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83