Tuesday 1 August 2017

The Ordinary Serum Foundation!

Hello My Lovelies


The Ordinary seems to have appeared from no where and taken over every beauty lover's skin care routine and now they have foundations!


I was originally after the coverage foundation but it was out of stock and I was determined to try something from the range so I decided to order the serum foundation.

It was really simple and quick to order directly from the website and I was really pleased with the colour selection to choose from as there appeared to be a decent range for all skin types. I did have to guess for my skin as I'm quite pale but once it arrived I realised it was a perfect match.


The packaging is unique in that it comes in a small black plastic bottle and is extremely light weight- there isn't a lid though so not particularly easy to travel with. For a serum foundation it was actually pretty darn high coverage and blended well with my usual makeup brush! I would say The Ordinary foundation looked super natural and lasted the whole day with only a slight touch up of powder as I have oily skin.
At £5.70 for 30ml it's an absolute bargain buy and it even has SPF15!

Have you tried any of the skin care or foundations from The Ordinary? What did you think?

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83