Tuesday 14 November 2017

Curvy Girl OOTD 26- NYC Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

Recently I was in New York and I couldn't resist taking some photographs of the outfit I was wearing that day and then I thought well I had better share it with you all!


We spent an unseasonably warm New York October day walking along the Brooklyn bridge- I'm so glad we got to visit here as I didn't on my last trip, it's such an amazing bridge- all I wanted to do was take photographs. Here I am wearing my H&M NYC t-shirt, a mixed denim skirt that I bought in the Sainsbury's sale just before I went away and reminds me a lot of something that I would of worn when I was at uni in 2002! 

We also walked around the World Trade Centre area and this was taken just around the corner from the 9/11 museums. On this day I was also wearing the most comfortable and affordable (since when did leggings become so expensive) from Matalan and then to keep my feet extra comfy I bought before my trip some new trainers from Sketchers. Sketcher trainers are by far the most bouncy, snug footwear- I wore these every day walking miles and miles around the city and not once did they feel uncomfortable or did I look forward to taking them off at the end of the day.

Finally the finishing touch to all of my outfits on this trip was my trusty Gucci handbag, I've had this bag for 18 months and its the only bag I've used during this time- I feel the high price tag has been justified due to amount of wear it's getting.

What have been your go to outfits recently? Have you been to NYC? Let me know in the comments or on twitter @steaders83.

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                          X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83