Sunday 31 December 2017

My 5 Highlights of 2017!

Hello My Lovelies

Can you believe we are at the end of 2017 already? 2017 has been a pretty good one for me with lots of amazing changes in my life- read on to see my top 5 highlights of the year!

1. Travelled to seven countries including Iceland (we saw the Northern Lights) and America.

2. This year I decided I needed to really try and look to find a new job that will engage my mind and push me. Just before Christmas after three and half years in my last job I made the move to a new position!

3. I Met someone pretty amazing in the spring and by November we had moved in together.

4. Continued to love writing my blog even though it's been pretty busy and hard to stay on top of it as much as I would of liked.

5. Got to experience some cool places that included the Isle of Wight Festival (my 4th time going!), butterflies landing on me at Butterfly World, yarn bombing (check it out on my insta wonderfulworldblog), riding a bike for the first time in 20 years and Rich Hall the comic. 



So what will 2018 bring? More of the same I hope- with hopefully buying my first house, progressing in my career and many other exciting adventures. Here's to a fabulous New Year and a great one for all my supporters.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83