Friday 29 December 2017

What I got for Christmas 2017!

Hello My Lovelies

I think this is my fourth year of sharing what I got for Christmas- I love reading these types of posts so its only fair that I too show you what I was lucky enough to be gifted with and wow was I a lucky girl this year!!


From my mum and dad they really spoilt me with this beautiful Chanel card holder- this is a combined birthday and Christmas gift as i'll be turning 35 in April they wanted to treat me to something I really wanted. This is my first Chanel (and will probably the only thing I ever own from the brand unless I win the lottery!) and I literally can't stop looking at it. I've not actually used it yet as I'm too scared I'll ruin it.

My sister knows that I love sausage dogs and she picked out this super cute sausage dog Christmas jumper for me-its so warm and comfy, I've literally not taken it off since Christmas day.


Next up my sister picked me up a can of the Colab dry shampoo in unicorn as she knew I really wanted to try it out, I love the brand and have tried most from them except for the unicorn scent. My sister also bought me some lovely new pillows for my bed and some chocolates. My mum picked up my favourite knickers from Victoria's Secret and this beautiful candle. My boyfriend booked us flights to Croatia next summer which i'm already counting down the days till.


My boyfriend also knew that I was desperate for some slippers and so he chose these lovely ones from Toms as I had lived in my Toms shoes all summer and he also surprised me with this Instax Mini camera!


I was also treated to some Sephora face masks, a Katie Loxton keyring which i'm going to keep safe till we buy our house and the cutest Tsum Tsum as he thought it looked like a sausage dog! (I have no idea what Disney character is it but it did make me smile on Christmas morning.)


Finally from my boyfriend he bought me a Longchamp rucksack and Fila cropped tshirt that I can't wait to wear in the summer when I've lost a bit of the Christmas weight.
I was also so lucky to recieve lots of other wonderful presents from friends and family which i haven't included in this post for not wanting to bore you.

Thank you to everyone that sent me Christmas wishes and I hope you all had a wonderful time!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83