Tuesday 9 January 2018

A Christmas Weekend in Canterbury!

Hello My Lovelies

Last month just before Christmas I went to Canterbury, my old university City to meet up with a friend (and her family) I met whilst we were both studying and for a couple of days of festive fun.

We stayed in the city centre so that we could easily get around which was perfect as my friend brought her 3 year old daughter along. We explored all of the little cobbled lanes and stopped for tea in the cutest little cafe.

On the second day we went along and experienced the Canterbury Tales museum which was fun as we had a guide that spoke us through each of Chaucer's stories and there was lots of funny naughty puns etc that made all of the adults laugh. I got the opportunity to show my boyfriend all of my old hangout spots and where I lived, worked and played. Even though it was freezing, we even saw a bit of snow we had the best time.


Have you been to Canterbury before? Let me know in the comments what you thought of the city.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X





No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83