Sunday 28 January 2018

A Mini January Sales Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

So each year I always have a look at the January sales to see what there is about and every year I always wish I put some extra cash by to pick up some bargains. This year was absolutely no different and so only a few items made their way home with me. Read on to see what I chose...

First up are the most amazingly soft leather boots from Topshop-I spotted them and straight away fell in love with the square front, then I saw the slight v at the top, a small but nice every day heel and the softness I knew I had to try them on. They are actually a size to big for me but felt pretty comfy and since I've bought them I've added a fluffy insole which have made them pretty much the perfect boot.

This top I spotted in Matalan ten minutes before they were about to close on Christmas Eve- it is such a lovely material and the colours on Amour will be perfect to wear this summer tucked into skirts or with jeans in the evening.

Finally I picked up the mustard jumper and purple/gold spotty t-shirt in the Marks and Spencer sale- you literally can't beat their Christmas sales I always end up buying a few bits from them, the jumper was a £5.50 down from I think £19.50 and the purple top was £2.50. I also popped into Tesco and bought this black and gold sparkly dress for £9.00 I thought it will be perfect for next Christmas or possibly my birthday in April!

What did you pick up in the sales I would love to see your bargains! Make sure you share everything with me in the comments or on twitter @steaders83.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                       X









No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83