Wednesday 3 January 2018

A New Year Reflection Tag!

Hello My Lovelies

I thought I'd start the New Year with a 'reflection' tag. I found these questions online and thought I'd answer them over here on my blog.

1. Looking back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be? All the amazing trips I took with my mum and sister, in all we went to four countries together! 

2. What was one New Year’s resolution that you accomplished? Getting a new job, it's something I should of done a long time ago but I always felt that I wasn't ready or capable.

3. Three words to describe last year?
Awesome, awesome, awesome!

4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion? The Greatest Showman movie was probably the best film I've seen all year and musical for a long time-it was a shame that I had to wait all the way till December to see it.

5. What did last year teach you? To be the best you can be, keep going and good things will eventually happen.

6. What was your most worn clothing item of last year? My Sainsbury's black boots.

7. What are you hoping for more of this coming year? To continue to progress in all areas of my life including blogging, career and relationships.

8. What are you hoping for less of this coming year? Worrying so much.

9. Best book you read last year? Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman.

10. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year? To carry on striving for the things I want in life and reminding myself that they are attainable! Oh and read more books!!

What are your thoughts and answers to the questions- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83